Monday, February 11, 2008

First post on my blog

Hii


I was thinking since a long time ... that i should have my own blog where i can share my experiences , opinions and absolutely anything that comes to my mind.


I dont want to use this blog as something where i just dump my thoughts ... but i do intend to treat this as a precious collection!

Being a harry potter fan, i think "pensieve" was the apt title i could think of ... for those who dont know ... Hogwarts principal "Dumbledore" used to have a pensieve , where he could save all his thoughts ( You can see the picture on the copy of "Half Blood Prince" ;) )

I dont want to restrict my blog to any particular topic ... so you can expect anything from a movie review ... a cricket match watched in the past ... lyrics of recent songs ... history behind certain classics ... pointers to a good article ... or something i strongly feel about

Now after a brief introduction ... i would like to introduce myself

my introduction may sound like one which is used for MBA interviews ... because that's what i am currently preparing for ...

I come from Mumbai ... Parle Tilak Vidyalaya ... was my school ...
I did my computer engineering from Fr. CRCE , Bandra , Mumbai
worked for Infosys for 3 years

currently pursuing to get into a MBA course .... WORK IN PROGRESS on that front

My interests include listening to music , reading books and watching movies

to elaborate ... I like to listen to anything that sounds good to ears ... I like english classics ... beatles , queen and all the likes ... favourites also include some recent hindi numbers ;) ... but more or less anything that will sound soothing to ears

Reading is something ... though not natural to me ... i like to make a conscious effort to read ...

Movies is something i simply cannot do without ... though i have restrained myself for 2-3 months because of MBA preparations .. but otherwise i am someone who will atleast watch 1-2 movies every week.

I think ... this is enough for the first day! :)

Goodbye my "pensieve"

PS. Any veteran blogger reading this ... i would definitely like to have a feedback or some tips about how to write a blog ( not just a blog ... but a interesting one ;) )

No comments:

 

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .

Number of Visitors

dreamweaver widget